For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the Data Controller is Sarah Critchlow Photography having its address at 67 Pevensey Road, Polegate, East Sussex BN26 6HP
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you access our website www.critchlowphotography.co.uk (the “website”), we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide when you use our website, including any information you enter whilst using the services provided on our website. we may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
2. Information that you provide if you contact us by telephone or in writing. This includes any personal information provided by you that enables us to keep in touch with you. If you contact us in writing (including email), we may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication;
3. details of any third party sites accessed via the website; and
4. details of your visits to the website and the pages that you access.
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the website including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data we have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
LOCATION AND RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details below.
We will endeavour to update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, in order to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I use information held about you in the following ways:
1. to ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
2. to provide you with information, products and/or services which I feel may interest you. Where I do so, I will only contact you by email or by post;
3. to carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us;
4. to notify you about changes to services.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or select the opt-out option in our emails.
Save insofar as is necessary in order for us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, we will not share your data with third parties unless we have procured your express consent to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. if I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply my Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
2. to protect the rights, property or safety of Sarah Critchlow Photography, it's customers or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a £10 fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.